Thursday, December 19, 2013

Secret Santa {Advent Blog Along # 20}

There are only 5 more days until Advent Blog-Along 2013 is over. I can't get over how fast it has gone!

I have some lovely girlfriends that are quilting/sewing/crafting enthusiasts - but they live all over - one even lives in the UK! So we get together on a private group on FB. We have all manner of laughs and fun. They are such a great group of girls!

Anyway... A secret Santa was organised. I was organising it - so it wasn't very much a surprise who my SS was! At one point I did forget, but then I remembered again. So she was a secret for a bit! LOL

Here is my SS gifts that I got.

1. Something I can make.
What's this? A Cath Kidston looking folder? I was excited about that!!!
 

... we take a look inside and there are some lovely fabrics and Christmas Mug Rug patterns!! WOOHOOO!!!!!

2.  Something I can use


These will live by my chair so I can snip embroidery thread, quilting cottons and wool that I am using to crochet something. Very awesome gift!

And finally a Christmas "bauble" (or decoration)


Since my SS lives in Englad, it may have been a bit hard to safely send a bauble - but here we have a felted stocking which looks SO CUTE!!! I love it.

Thank you Esther! I love my gifts!!!

1 comment:

Car said...

(something tells me I should have checked here before admitting to being so far behind on blog reading :P a day love! only a day!!!)

Absolutely love what you received - those mug rugs will be such fun to make. I can foresee a Christmas in July in our near future!